Monday, June 21, 2010

what to eat when you can't chew


I had my wisdom teeth removed last week, and despite how much I was dreading the surgery, I was kind of looking forward to the idea of eating nothing but smoothies and ice cream. It was fun...for about one day. As it turns out, it is possible to get sick of smoothies. Luckily I stocked my refrigerator with enough different things that I at least had variety. I'm not sure if you can really call these recipes considering I don't have measurements, just ingredients, but I think you'll manage if you really want to recreate them. Also looking at these pictures now, they seem a little blurry. I blame the painkillers.

smoothie 1 (left):

frozen banana
peanut butter
soy milk
chocolate powder

smoothie 2 (middle):

frozen banana
frozen blueberries
soy milk
honey

smoothie 3 (right):

mango juice
plain yogurt
cardamom

No comments:

Post a Comment